HOW TO CHOOSE A PACK AND PLAY FOR YOUR BABY?
How to choose a pack and play (playpen) for your baby? Choosing the right pack and play that will best suit your baby is a real headache? Not anymore ! Sabine Rolland, nurse neonatal unit of the Trousseau Hospital in Paris will give you the key tips to make your choice according to pack n play reviews. Square wooden pack and play or the round pack and play, or corner park … you decide!
The pack and plays allow your child to have fun in an enclosed and secure place. It can be used 3 months until the age of 18 months.
The pack and plays allow your child to have fun in an enclosed and secure place. It uses 3 months until the age of 18 months. Although putting your baby in a pack and play, you should never leave your child unattended.
From what age to what age?
– From 6 months up to the age of the march, about 12-15 months.
What’s the point ?
– To put the child safe.
– To install him a secure area of the game.
– To help him stand up.
Why is it essential?
– It is not essential, we can do without but it is a “plus” very convenient!
– The pack and plays allow you to go into another room of the house when the child is old enough to move on all fours. The child is safe installed in the pack and play, the parents get more freedom to go to do their business but still have the supervisor of an eye.
How it works / how we use it / how to install it?
– The pack and plays define a closed space into which one puts the baby.
– It can be wooden, plastic or fabric. Foldable or not.
– There are square pack and plays, round pack and plays, angle pack and plays …
– Some pack and plays offer a high position that can be used when the baby is still lying in order to spare the backs of parents.
The essential criteria for a good pack and play?
– It is essential to choose the pack and plays conform to the safety standards. The standard bars and height are regulated for better security.
– Prefer the rigid pack and play that allows the baby to rest and practice to get up that does not allow the tissue park that is too soft to provide support.
– It must be pliable and easy to store (possibly on wheels) if you need to leave the room when one receives.
– The park at different levels is an attractive option because it is more pleasant for the parent.
Advice and more:
– For the baby to be comfortable, it is best to install a play mat or blanket to the park from the bottom and possibly a pack and play ride to prevent it from bumps.
– We create it a universe with games that cling to the bars in order to be stimulated and not bored.
– Must have in mind that one day he will have enough of being in the park, usually, when walking and it will store the object.
Pack and play models
Bars pack and play
The pack and play is usually barred wood and has the advantage of being strong and stable. This type of park does not bother the baby of view and allows him to look at the world around him.
In addition, the bars allow your child to grab it, it will help to climb when it will try to put upright. However, the bars pack and play is quite heavy. The bars park can be foldable or fixed.
The pack and plays that have the net advantage of being lighter and folds more easily than bars pack and play. However, it is less solid than the bars pack and play. Moreover, the net gene baby’s sight and not help either to climb standing. The net pack and play is less recommended nowadays.
The evolutionary pack and play
The evolutionary pack and plays are pack and plays with an adjustable mattress in 3 heights. This type of pack and play track the evolution of your child. Placed in the top position on a padded bottom it can serve as a bed during the first months of the baby. Later, once the bottom positioned on the ground, it becomes a safe playground.
Other evolutionary pack and plays are equipped with door handle business by an adult. With this model, you do not have to bend down to take your child, but simply to open the door to let him out. When your child is too big to stay in his playground, the park turns into a safety barrier. The product is very useful but is quite expensive.