HOMEMADE ESSENTIAL OILS DIFFUSER
There are four main components that you need for a homemade essential oil diffuser. You need a heat source, a holding tank and condenser and a separator. The process is basically the same process for producing liquor but on a much smaller scale. Your homemade essential oil diffuser is yet inexpensive and easy with items you might make already in your kitchen or garage.
The heat source for your homemade essential oil will be a tight lid. The boiler is filled with water at a high flame. The goal is the opening boiler has inserted with a rubber stopper, the copper tubing and a meat thermometer in seal it. The copper tube goes from the boiler to the reservoir are on vapor of essential oil from plants and flowers extract.
The holding tank can be a 2-liter beverage bottle, which is filled with plant matter. Steam is coming in the top of the holding tank via the copper tubes from the boiling kettle. The vapor begins the essential oils from the plant material as a vapor which is released by the bottom of the holding tank extract.
The capacitor is made of copper tubes, which is 7 or 8 times wound. The vapor from the storage tank through the copper tube, which is fed from the bottom of the holding tank into the condenser. The coil sits in a bucket of a liter of milk jug with the top cut off produced that is filled with ice water. As the steam travels through the coil and cooled the moisture to evaporate starts leaving pure essential oil dripping from the discharge pipe.
to provide boiling water steam, which is sent by the filled copper pipe into the 2-liter bottle with vegetable material. The steam will penetrate the plant essential oil and a vapor that is executed the down tube, to the coil. The coil sits in ice-water cools the steam, whereby the water and the creation of pure essential oil to drip from the exit copper pipe.
Dry your plant material prior to use in your homemade essential oil still. You are able to put more plants in your tank when they are dry, so your final essential oil concentrated. Explore the meat thermometer and never let to obtain the temperature higher than 175 degrees, or your water will evaporate.
HOW YOU USE AN ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER IN HOUSE
At any time of the day a wonderful smell in the house? This is a essential oil diffuser ideal. It is a small device that combines aesthetic design, wellness and technology useful and a relaxed atmosphere creates in any room. Moreover diffusers improve air quality in the home. Are you the proud owner of such a wellness instant delivery? Read here how to use it best and maintains.
Before you start using your essential oil diffuser, do you like best this in mind:
- Where you place the device? Place the diffuser on a hard and flat surface, not too close to the walls or heat sources such as radiators.
- Water reservoir. Turn the aroma diffuser never when the tank is empty and touch the water sensor, because if you can disrupt the system.
- Amount of water. Fill the reservoir to the maximum with water. Devices equipped with a water sensor, will indicate when there is enough water in the reservoir.
- Essential oils. Use only essential oils for scent diffusers. Add no more than three or four drops to the water for optimum dispersion.
- Expensive. Never use your diffuser in one piece for a long time. Several times a day for thirty minutes is sufficient.
DISTRIBUTOR AND SMELL
An essential oil diffuser has a relaxing effect, but be aware of the possible consequences for your health:
- Using essential oils is out of the question for pregnant women and people who suffer from asthma, allergies or suffer from epilepsy or a heart condition.
- In a nursery you can turn on the aroma diffuser no longer than ten minutes. Do that only if there is nobody in the room.
- Always choose quality essential oils, which are one hundred percent natural and are intended for distribution in the home.
- Use your diffuser sparingly and with caution.