Jun 25 2009
May 03 2009
meioMask 1.1.1 s out!
It doesn’t change a lot of things, but i needed to realease it since there a little bug on the fixed and ‘repeat’ mask (old ‘infinite’). Basically the caret was buggy on ‘repeat’ inputs that accepts more characters than it should (i don’t know how to explain this). Fixed masks weren’t firing the onkeyup event properly, causing little bugs, but it is now ok.
Added 2 new options:
- selectCharsOnFocus (default=true): will select all the chars from the input when you focus it;
- textAlign (default=true): will let you control if you want to apply text-align or not on the input. This is usefull if you don’t want to align-right the inputs on reversed masks;
To end changes, the project is being hosted now at github, witch is kind of better than the old one.
Everyone that has 1.1 working ok is encouraged to change to 1.1.1.
- Accepts paste event;
- Haves fixed, reverse (currency) and repeat mask types;
- You can still use your hot keys and others (ex: ctrl+t, ctrl+f5, TAB …);
- Supports metadata plugin;
- Works with iPhone;
- Allow default values;
- Haves callbacks for invalid inputs, valid and overflow;
- Haves function to mask strings;
- Support for positive and negative numbers on reverse masks;
- Can auto-focus the next form element when the current input is completely filled.
- Fixed caret bug on ‘repeat’ masks;
- Fixed keyup event on fixed masks, it is now firing propertly;
- Added selectCharsOnFocus option;
- Added textAlign option.
- Mask type ‘infinite’ is now called ‘repeat’ (using ‘infinite’ still works but it is deprecated). It now allows a maxLenght value to be set. MaxLength can be set by the maxLength attribute of the element or the maxLength option;
- You can easily set an autoTab option that will focus the next form element when the masked input is totally filled. It is true by default but you can put a jQuery selector string to match the next element you want to be focused.
- Deprecated ‘unmaskVal’ function. This function is too buggy… works for most cases but not all. The best way to unmask a value is by doing it yourself;
- The fixedChars option is not global anymore, giving more flexibility for the masks;
- ‘phone-us’ mask is now ‘(999) 999-9999′;
- Correctly fires the onChange event on reverse masked inputs.
You can see the plugin page here. It contains documentation and examples. Please tell me any bug, new feature, english errors on documentation…. anything! I’ll be glad to hear your feedback and make the fixes. Hope it helps you!
Sep 25 2008
Pessoal estamos num processo de readaptação do novo template, iremos mudar algumas coisas ainda neste template para melhorar a acessibilidade e se adequar a um blog de programadores .
Peço a paciência de todos!
We are currently changing our template, so be patient with any bug with the layout you find.